Monday 7 January 2013

The ' PILE ' Now Plastic as well as Lead..

 
Hi , As you can see there is quite a bit of Organising to be done with the reasonable amounts of recruits that need painting and Basing for the Black Powder Campaign we are planning . I don't even
want to know the actual number , but should be enough to replace the massive losses expected.
Just to stop you all thinking I just buy figures to sit around for years in the Garage , I will also be
Posting pictures of the units I am using in the current games at the club and those currently upholding The Rightous Rule of Leopold IV ( The God King )  
      


28 mm Plastic Selection

All bought and ready for the larger scale Black Powder Campaign.                                     


28mm Metal Selection

 



The 15mm Selection
 



Closer look at the 15mm Selection
 



Tim get worried there is even more Selection

Below , just when I thought it was over
More 28mm Metal

No comments: